We invite you to join the movement for school-based health by becoming a member of the Arizona School-Based Health Alliance (AzSBHA).
We are an alliance of school-based and school-linked health care professionals and organizations committed to helping Arizona’s students thrive. AzSBHA is an affiliate of the national organization – School-Based Health Alliance.
Programs like yours broaden children’s access to health care so they can succeed in school, and we are here to help you succeed.
As a member of AzSBHA, your benefits include:
- Access to the AzSBHA Listserv
- Letters of support for your funding proposals and program initiatives
- Networking opportunities that connect you to your peers across the state and nation
- Statewide recognition and visibility for your program organization
- Voting rights in organization elections
- Monthly newsletter with funding opportunities, upcoming events, and much more
In the words of one of our new members:
“The opportunity to learn from and network with local and national experts was so helpful as I developed a school-based program.”
We are here to support your critical work. Your membership in the AzSBHA will promote networking, dialogue, and advocacy for school-based health centers across the state and nation.
- 1 Voting Membership
- 3 Voting Memberships
- Statewide recognition for your organization